Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dow Down 200 Points. SKYW Stock is Skyrocketing. Hmm?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure what you mean by this.

My point is, Jerry (your Savior, Allah, Buddha, etc.) screwed you out of a LOT of money by changing the ESPP. Hmmm, a 5% gain or a potential 50% gain? What's next, an employee funded slush fund for Jerry's house boat? <loud cheers are heard from a group of SkyWest employees> You know you're a SkyWester if . . . you are too stupid to realize you are being ripped off.

My point is, Jerry (your Savior, Allah, Buddha, etc.) screwed you out of a LOT of money by changing the ESPP. Hmmm, a 5% gain or a potential 50% gain? What's next, an employee funded slush fund for Jerry's house boat? <loud cheers are heard from a group of SkyWest employees> You know you're a SkyWester if . . . you are too stupid to realize you are being ripped off.

The ESPP changed because of new govt. accounting rules....

The ESPP changed because of new govt. accounting rules....

For the next couple of periods, this change will take 100s of thousands (probably millions) of dollars directly from the pockets of employees. My B.S. meter is pegged. SkyWest LOVES to use scapegoats to take from employees.

I change my quote.

You know you're a SkyWester (or brain dead ASA pilot) if . . . you are too stupid to realize you are being ripped off.

For the next couple of periods, this change will take 100s of thousands (probably millions) of dollars directly from the pockets of employees. My B.S. meter is pegged. SkyWest LOVES to use scapegoats to take from employees.

I change my quote.

You know you're a SkyWester (or brain dead ASA pilot) if . . . you are too stupid to realize you are being ripped off.

It was a good plan...and it was the govt. who screwed it up....

We never even had an ESPP until Skywest bought us.

What green grass have you moved on to?

What green grass have you moved on to?
I went from SkyWest to the Red Tail but as luck would have it, I am now with the Blue Tail with the Red Triangle. :beer:

It was a good plan...and it was the govt. who screwed it up....
Bullsh!t, SkyWest found an excuse not to make the big pay out.

We never even had an ESPP until Skywest bought us.
The SkyWest folks don't really have an ESPP anymore, either. Pathetic. Believe it or not, I ran into a SKYW captain the other day and he didn't even realize that the program had changed. He has been blindly throwing 15% of his pay at this program.

One more time.

Latest resources

Back