• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

DOW Chemical

A.W.E.S.O.M-O

Total Time
Anyone know what aircraft they operate and QOL working for DOW? I know a charter company runs a F28 for them between MBS and LBX.

Thanks in advance

falconpilot

Total Time
Dow has Falcons.... I think a couple of 2000s... Thats about all I know...

G100driver

Total Time
<2mil
I talked to one of their pilots last week. He was a class act. Seems like a good operation with aircraft on order.

gear_guy

Total Time
6000+
2 Citation VII's
2 Falcon 2000's

Everyone I have met while at their sweet hangar has been extremely nice. Last time I was there they were hiring a new pilot. According to one of the pilots they operate mainly shuttle runs. Seems like a great gig if you survive the winter. They also operate a Beech 1900 out of Baton Rouge to Houston as a shuttle.
Good Luck

Tug Driver

I can't keep a girlfriend
Total Time
9,000+
ADI is the company that runs the shuttle from MBS to LBX. ADI is based at PTK.

Both Dow and Dow Corning has an aviation dept. at MBS. Dow Corning operates 2 Challengers.

Last time I heard Dow wants apps w/ a 4 year degree, ATP and over 500 multi. Pilot group seems pretty tight knit and not a lot of movement.