• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dow Chemical, based in Michigan.

Addy: The Dow Chemical Co.
Hanger 5
Tri-City Airport
Freeland, MI. 48623

Send resume to the Attention of “Chief Pilot”, (I have no clue who’s running the show now, better call’em and ask first.)

When I was harassing every flight dept this side of Pluto with apps and resumes back in 95 they were operating a pair of Falcon 50’s and a Falcon 900.

Luck in yer search!
:)

Oh yea... sorry...

The mins when I applied was ATP, 2500TT, 1000 Multi 500PIC 250 Actual, 135 exp. current 8410.

4 year of abuse at the hands of some liberal college prof and no criminal convictions, able to pass background check, legal to work here, there and everywhere, (Just kidding, legal to work here).

Preference to jet time, time in type and current in their equip. In't experience prefered, yada yada yada...

I spoke to a pilot of theirs back in 95 who refered me to them and said they were a good place to work, good salary, good benifits but lots of RON's and Int'l stuff mainly south of the equator and to Europe. At that time managment was miffed because of the turn over among the newbies and was considering raising the starting salary to stop the flow to the airlines. He said they didn't want to become a training ground for the airlines.

Latest resources

Back