Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Doubtful this was for Jetblue pilot raises......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jetblue is spending hundreds of millions of their own money to outfit Continental Airlines fleet with live tv..

The number I head is over $300,000,000 but the revenue could approach 700,000,000 per year..

I will not confirm ogf deny the VA talk.. But they do have until the 19th to secure a US investor...

we won't 'buy' VX...but we would probably buy assets if they fold.

Actually, the number thrown about for the raises is about 30 million a year. Don't worry though, we've raised the price of our headsets to $2 each, so we should be able to cover that...:rolleyes:

General,

It is about $98 million, not $1 billion.

BL

Logic prevails, finally.

BRILLIANT!

Now we know General Lee didn't major in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, statistics, or common sense. That narrows down the search, doesn't it? As much as I love his flame posts, I can't excuse the retarded math that just happened above. I wouldn't want this guy calculating the fuel on board....

Last edited:
Now we know General Lee didn't major in finance, accounting, economics, mathematics, statistics, or common sense. That narrows down the search, doesn't it? As much as I love his flame posts, I can't excuse the retarded math that just happened above. I wouldn't want this guy calculating the fuel on board....
Cut hime some slack, he was only off by a factor of 10. What is the difference between 6,000 lbs and 600 lbs on landing. The engines will still run either way.

Logic prevails, finally.

BRILLIANT!

Hey, what do you expect? I am only 4.4 years old....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Logic prevails, finally.

BRILLIANT!

Come on, he works for DL. No DL pilot knows math, the proof is they still cant add up how much they have given up in scope.

Latest resources

Back