Double occupancy during training?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Luxury I tell you luxury

I remember when getting a room with only two people in it was a luxury, unlike 6 men in a room 16' x 12', stacked two high, of course that was officer's quarter.

Last edited:
Mesa doesn't pay for your hotel until two days prior to your sim training. It's actually not a hotel either they put you up in roach infested houses at Williams Gateway Airport if you stay in Phoenix for your sim. Which means that you have to pay for your hotel during indoc, systems, and waiting for your oral, which is about 5 weeks depending how incompontnet their scheduling department is. Also, since they won't give you a ticket to go home unless you have more than a 5 day break you're pretty much stuck.

Colgan. They put you up in a Turkish Prison and make you watch gladiator movies during indoc.

Which airline(s) has(ve) you share a room with another classmate during training?

Pinnacle makes you share during indoc/systems. Once you get to sim you get your own room. At least that was the deal earlier this year...and, no, I don't work there, just passing on what I know/heard.

I thought you had to pay your own at Pinnacle until IOE.......

Latest resources

Back