Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dork Prop (328) seen in Atlanta today....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Aerosurfer

I envy the Gaut
As i was commuting home today, I saw a Dornier 328 prop getting pushed back from the south end of the D-gates, next to Spirit. It was white with red paint on the tail. Anyone know any info on who this is? See the corporate DoJets around here and there, but havent seen one of these in public in a while

It was Jenny Lee's plane cause she's in town advising RA on scope issues and future lane purchases

It is a Vision Airlines plane. There getting ready to ramp up a G4 like operation in the southeast and ATL will be seeing them on a daily basis, though I think all ATL flights will be on a 734.

ATL sees Vision 328 from SDF on a daily basis, as will it see the 737 from Gulfport every now and again. There are other places it occasionally flies to from ATL, like Tunica and I think Atlantic City.

According to the web, the day they drop their daily SDF, they're going to add VPS daily service. Nice to know all those commuters will have another option to get to ATL.

http://www.visionairlines.com/route-map.html

I have heard about them-nothing good. They pay very, very low wages, and hire scabs.

-Least that is what I understand.

What is a Dork prop? Never heard of such a thing?

ATL sees Vision 328 from SDF on a daily basis, as will it see the 737 from Gulfport every now and again. There are other places it occasionally flies to from ATL, like Tunica and I think Atlantic City.

According to the web, the day they drop their daily SDF, they're going to add VPS daily service. Nice to know all those commuters will have another option to get to ATL.

http://www.visionairlines.com/route-map.html

That looks like ASA's 50-seater route map.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back