Dont run up all 4 engines at one time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Tool

I SURE AM a tool! But I am not a tool who is ever going to board an airplane operated by idiots who happen to be from any part Arab-land. I prefer to not die from stupidity of this sort, even if it is "Allah's Will."

I SURE AM a tool! But I am not a tool who is ever going to board an airplane operated by idiots who happen to be from any part Arab-land. I prefer to not die from stupidity of this sort, even if it is "Allah's Will."

I dont post stuff like this often but you sir are a worthless pr!ck...

Rationale:

1) Where did this accident occur?

2) Who was at the controls?

Answers:

1) Toulouse

2) White people

So if you havent put your foot into your mouth by now because you forgot to read, or dont know how...this is a good time...

THanks 4590...i was going to mention that but i figured he would just go off on the french! oh well, to a mind that small if the plane has a middle eastern sounding name painted on it then it must be bad!

My Choice..

I don't care what any of you may think about my policy. I have worked with these people before on a professional level and I think they are almost without exception damn fool idiots. The fatalistic attitude they have is not acceptable in aviation, and the lack of hard work and honesty that many have is also not conducive to running a safe airline.

You may have a different opinion, but I'll bet you have never met one of these people. I don't care if the owners are "Palestinian", the managers are "Palestinian," or the mechanics are "Palestinian"-they will never have me as a passenger. I do not find many things about their culture attractive, and I think dishonesty coupled with laziness is very dangerous in this line of work.

Continue spouting idealistic platitudes and try to exercise moral equivalency as long as you want-it will not change the fact that about 85% of these people have no business at an airport or anywhere near an airplane.

-P.S.- I do have the advantage of personal experience with people who are native to and still reside in "palestinian" countries. I doubt a single one of you people calling me "racist" can say that. Experience is a great teacher.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back