• This site moved from forums.flightinfo.com to flightinfo.com. Please update your bookmarks.

Don't go down in the 'glades!!

Corona

Upperclass Twit
Total Time
2000+
Simple rule: If you're going down in the 'glades at night, turn on your landing light. If you don't like what you see, turn it off.

C

yzf6

Total Time
That's a nice reminder for when Miami has you at 2,000ft 30 miles out. Until now all I was worried about was the 3 million alligators down there. I'm glad to know there's plenty of huge snakes too.

say again

I love her ARSE!!!!
Total Time
Your choice: Alligator or snake skin boots!!!!!!:eek:

DetoXJ

Total Time
Insane! Didn't that snakes Momma teach him to kill his prey before swallowing it? Especially when it comes to Alligators. Momma always said that Alligators are so mean because they got all them teeth but no teethbrush.

cforst513

Giggity giggity goo!!!
Total Time
yzf6 said:
That's a nice reminder for when Miami has you at 2,000ft 30 miles out. Until now all I was worried about was the 3 million alligators down there. I'm glad to know there's plenty of huge snakes too.
yeah!! why do they do this?!? same thing going into fort lauderdale, west palm, and al those others down there. you're skud-running in the middle of the 'glades with NO ONE around.

dseagrav

Student Dork
Total Time
threve
The Lousiana law's gonna getcha Amos!
It ain't legal huntin alligator down in the swamp, boy...