• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Don't eat your own airline food

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You should try the peanuts from DAL-LBB....Now that's an enjoyable meal! Although it does get a little old after the 7th round trip........

I actually enjoy our food. Notice Chelsea Food was not mentioned.... That's our wholly owned catering company at CAL. We might not do everything right here, but we do eat well. This month I did ANC and GIG trips. Enjoyed all but one crew meal and that was the 1st trip of the month on the IAH-ANC leg where the crew meal was some chicken breast on rice thing that was not even done by Chelsea. I ended up eating the coach meal(cheeseburger) and a 1st class cold plate.
Now, if we could fix the other parts of the contract including getting domestic crew meals back instead of relying on leftovers....

But UAL got the highest score (four and half stars) in the USAToday airline food rankings

Airline Rating Healthiest food choices

United ****1/2 Yogurt and mixed fruit; snack boxes; Hawaiian chicken salad

Continental **** Turkey or ham sandwich

Delta *** Dry-roasted peanuts, Kashi cereal with fruit, grilled Mediterranean shrimp salad

Midwest *** Chicken salad in pita pocket; cheese omelet

American **1/2 Assorted nuts, Asian chicken wrap

JetBlue **1/2 Cashews

US Airways **1/2 Mini muffin platter with fruit; tomato & mozzarella salad with Italian meats

Northwest ** Raisin-nut mix

Southwest ** Dry-roasted peanuts; dried fruit-and-nut mix

Was his name Deiter, and did he "like to dance?" I bet you two dance really close together.

Thats funny, because on a recent trip TO Frankfurt from Atlanta, I had some guy named Deiter try to touch my monkey!

The First Class food I eat along with the ice cream sundaes are usually FANTASTIC to and from Europe.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Do you chime in your worthless two cents 14000 times a day in the flight deck/crew room/crew van also, on every topic? I am going to nickname you General chatty cathy. Pull the string on the chest and she never shuts up.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back