• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Done Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's what STL said when AA took over TWA. We have Anheuser-Busch and McDonnell Douglas (Boeing), General Dynamics, SouthWestern Bell, Monsanto, etc, etc...

Didn't work out that way. AA raped STL and now you have to connect to ORD or DTW. STL is a RJ feeder Hub that then feeds AA big boy hubs. CVG will be the same.

BTW: MEM will be gutted first. The only thing MEM has going for it is good BBQ.

Uh Hemmm,....you forgot Graceland ! ...and Fed EX,...Beale Street,...and Bar B Q,...

CVG has the highest yield from any of our hubs. I think we have Procter and Gamble there as a corporate client, and we do well. I think we may have a small 737 or A319 base there for transcons, and maybe a few RJs. The rest of the RJs will go to DTW probably. (All a guess)

Bye Bye--General Lee

God I hope not. The last trip I flew it was a cluster trying to figure out which CRJ I was supposed to follow out of the pad that night as it was. "you are after 3 rjs and 2 9's (too bad tower forgot to mention one was actually a CRJ-900 not a DC-9).

That's what STL said when AA took over TWA. We have Anheuser-Busch and McDonnell Douglas (Boeing), General Dynamics, SouthWestern Bell, Monsanto, etc, etc...

Didn't work out that way. AA raped STL and now you have to connect to ORD or DTW. STL is a RJ feeder Hub that then feeds AA big boy hubs. CVG will be the same.

BTW: MEM will be gutted first. The only thing MEM has going for it is good BBQ.

Okay........didn't I say there could be transcons and a few RJs at CVG? How does STL look for AA right now? A lot like CVG will look. A shell of it's current self. But, it will likely still be there as a hub. I don't know about MEM, though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

He was right about letting the games begin when Mesaba comes to Atl.
I welcome them to the games to Atlanta Atc. Holding or vectoring because there is a cloud in the sky. Hmm sounds fun to me and with all the new props coming, could be even more interesting.

It's funny how 4 out of 5 posts are always "DEATH, DOOM, and TRAGEDY!". I'll say it again, pilots are over dramatic bitch3s. LOL

The combined airline will see $2 billion in annual synergies, Anderson said.

Bye Bye--General Lee

YES YES EVERY TIME MGT USES THIS TERM EMPLOYEE'S MAKE OUT SO WELL!!! :uzi:

Latest resources

Back