Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bailey3083

I'm Not Hiding
I am helping a new company receive their certificate and I am wondering if anyone has approval for Domestic Q routes? I am just wondering if it makes any huge difference in your flight planning, etc?
Thanks!

Lots of 135 operations have the OpSpec approval, however, I'd classify the domestic Q routes the same as I'd classify MLS - obsolete before it really even started.

The point to the domestic Q routes is to get all the people going across the country or down the west coast or wherever all in a line.

But everyone just gets "proceed direct."

In my research I am finding your statements very true. There are only 43 Domestic Q routes with a majority of them on the west coast. AC 90-100A has a long laundry list of things we have to do just to get approved but to get approval for International Q routes is easier. The only thing that concerns me is RNAV SIDs and STARs are also listed under Domestic Q routes. Thanks for your input.

What avionics set up are you talking about? We have a spreadsheet at work that lists most in a very easy to find format.

Latest resources

Back