Dollar General

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gear_guy

Anyone have info on this flight dept? Supposedly 1 Falcon 20 in Goodletsville, TN.

Any other info would be appreciated.

Moreover, the great thing is nothing in their flight cost more than a dollar, including the flight crew. BTW this is a joke, no flame intended, no intent to harm anyone, it is just quote of their motto.

Their airplane a late serial number Falcon 20F-5 is based at Nashville Int'l (BNA). They seem to fly a fair amount. I don't know much about them operationally though. I know they are looking for someone.

I know about 20 guys that live in Nashville who have applied for it, and that's just the guys I know.

None of them have Falcon time but quite a few have Lear time which they ask about during the Q&A on the application on their website?

Trying to get some more info, but everyone at the airport is tight-lipped as usual.

I know their chief pilot, (or at least he used to be, probably still is.) Was in LR-25 initial with him about 3 years back. REALLY great guy, seems like it'd be a good job if you want to fly a lot, but be home every night. Pay seems decent, but I do know the CP, and he's definitely not the lowball type, and was happy with the way he's treated there.

Latest resources

Back