Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Doesn't ASA have its own message board??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, and nobody said you had to read them if they annoy you so much.

Half the messages on here concern ASA business that no one who doesn't work there cares about. Don't you guys have your own message board where you can discuss the more mundane topics?

Dude!!

This is the ASA message board.

You are the one who should be posting elsewhere.

No worries though. Just don't let it happen again or I'll have to inform the moderators you posted here.

This has always been the ASA Message Board. We have the ALPA Message Board, but some of us are having trouble gaining access to it right now. You can read about it on another thread around here somewhere. ;)

You think it's bad right now? Our line values decrease dramatically next month (ie more time for posting). And watch out for contract negotiating time. This place will get wild.

Thanks for starting another ASA Thread for all of us to write on though. :beer:

Half the messages on here concern ASA business that no one who doesn't work there cares about. Don't you guys have your own message board where you can discuss the more mundane topics?

Actually, no one should really care about any of the ASA crap threads some of our chodes in the pilot group post. I mean, no heated sheds in the parking lot?! Give me a break, gamaliel. Embarrasing...

Latest resources

Back