Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Doesn't ASA have its own message board??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Half the messages on here concern ASA business that no one who doesn't work there cares about. Don't you guys have your own message board where you can discuss the more mundane topics?

Its at the corner of no and go pound sand

How many ASA pilots does it take to screw in a light bulb?
57......One to do it and 56 to post on flightinfo how much it sucked and how Skywest wants all our lightbulbs.

Pinnacle APLA has created it's own message board.. and our union is rather dysfunctional... amazing you guys can't create your own.

how many times we have to tell you, our board is right here, YOU'RE reading it dummy! All your FI Regional board belongs to ASA! Again, DON'T click on any threads that have ASA but you can't stand not to right?

Actually, we do...

Unfortunately, we just talk about your mom there.... She is mighty popular!

CHEATER!! I thought you only had eyes for the General's? What say you CRJ567? Or was it "Scopeoutrjs?" They all blend together after awhile.

Trojan

Half the messages on here concern ASA business that no one who doesn't work there cares about. Don't you guys have your own message board where you can discuss the more mundane topics?

Don't know about the other ASA folks, but I post ASA topics on here just to pi$$ people like you off. I know it may seem complicated to people like you, but really it's not that hard. If it says ASA in the title and you don't want to read it, DON"T CLICK ON IT!!!! (Maybe some of your friends can explain it to you. Honestly its not that difficult)

Don't know about the other ASA folks, but I post ASA topics on here just to pi$$ people like you off. I know it may seem complicated to people like you, but really it's not that hard. If it says ASA in the title and you don't want to read it, DON"T CLICK ON IT!!!! (Maybe some of your friends can explain it to you. Honestly its not that difficult)

Pinnacle SUCKS! ;-)

Trojan

No, and nobody said you had to read them if they annoy you so much.

its not that buddy, its that they take up a good part of the first page. a lot of threads that the rest of us care about a heck of a lot more get thrown on the 2nd page cuz you all are too lazy to use your own board.

Latest resources

Back