Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does Shuttle America have a ATL base now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, they have an ATL base.

No, the 170 upgrade is ~3 years.

Opened July 1st. Upgrade time is about 2 yrs, most into the CRJ in CRP and IAH. A lot of senior FO's are holding out for the 170 can't blame them though.

Holding out or being held out?

they are upgrading 170 FO's at a snails pace, violating every seniority rule ever made in the process, if you fly the 170, once awarded captain the average wait is about 5-6 months till you actually go to class...fly the 145 you go to class in about a week.

if hired today, your looking at about a 4 year upgrade on the 170, at least.

not sure why the company has a good reputation, I would stay far away and go to skywest. where your seniority actually means something.

they are upgrading 170 FO's at a snails pace, violating every seniority rule ever made in the process, if you fly the 170, once awarded captain the average wait is about 5-6 months till you actually go to class...fly the 145 you go to class in about a week.

if hired today, your looking at about a 4 year upgrade on the 170, at least.

not sure why the company has a good reputation, I would stay far away and go to skywest. where your seniority actually means something.

LOL, at a snails pace? They are upgrading in seniority with the exception of 6 or so. Your not sure why we have a good rep, its because of the pilot group not Fcuking one another over LIKE they did at Skywest over pay.

You sound pretty unhappy mabey you should resign.

Skywest? Naw, you must be mistaken. They don't have anything that requires the company to work in that order. As soon as it suits JA right, the same thing will happen there. Mark my words.

Latest resources

Back