• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does Avbug Work Here Or What?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"sellin crack to ho's in da back" is he talking about FA's?

Last edited:
TurboS7 said:
Hey Avbug,
I just got back from Africa working for the AU flying troops into the Dalfur region. I was there for the month of Feb., great flying plus we got to send and deliver a bunch of relief stuff ( soccar balls, clothes, etc, etc) to the refugee camps etc. Great time, my wife came over for the last week, that was great. In lieu of that I am now desperate as I need to attend a seminar for my IA recurrency. I have checked all over the net but havn't come up with anything that would work. I have looked at the vitual AMT course but it scares me. You know anything, or have any type of listing that would show all the seminars in the area or even the U.S. I have timed out with my 100/30 so I can't fly until the 15th or so. I just need to get a seminar under my belt so I can get the IA renewed. You can reply here or PM me, or email me. Thanks in advance. Dave

I did the AMT online, dry and boring but it fills the need. I think there is a convention in Las Vegas later this month, think you can do a renewal class there and they'll sign you off also.

Sniper Bob said:
Unless that was your wife in the car. A coked-up thug beating the hell out of your car with you in it is real freakin funny.

I think the clip would have been the most comical, though, if the driver had a conceled carry permit, jumped out of the car, and put a .45 in the brother's head--leaving him quivering in a pool of his own brains and blood. That would have been classic.

yah, thats true...just thought the character of that guy was funny.

Sniper Bob said:
Unless that was your wife in the car. A coked-up thug beating the hell out of your car with you in it is real freakin funny.

I think the clip would have been the most comical, though, if the driver had a conceled carry permit, jumped out of the car, and put a .45 in the brother's head--leaving him quivering in a pool of his own brains and blood. That would have been classic.
Why would he/she have had to jump out of the car? Anybody can see that the shot would have righteous when the attacker moved over to driver's window with that weapon raised over his head.

FN FAL said:
Why would he/she have had to jump out of the car? Anybody can see that the shot would have righteous when the attacker moved over to driver's window with that weapon raised over his head.

More dramatic for the video! :D

jdlilfan said:
yah, thats true...just thought the character of that guy was funny.

I'll agree with you totally on that point. You know, on second thought, maybe he just doesn't like the PT Cruiser.

Sniper Bob said:
More dramatic for the video! :D

I'll agree with you totally on that point. You know, on second thought, maybe he just doesn't like the PT Cruiser.

yeah, that car isn't liked all that much. I hear its not that comfortable to drive.

Latest resources

Back