• Major updates to Logbook Pro for Android and APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook for 117 are now available. Minor update for Logbook Pro on iOS devices. Click to learn more: APDL 11, Logbook Pro for Android, Logbook Pro for iOS. Update your devices today.

Does anyone know anything about this insurance company?

ToiletDuck

Ninja
Total Time
>1
A while back I was told to check out insurance companies because they use to hire pilots to fly around and do claims adjusting. So I sent out some resumes. I recieved a response from this company. While not a flying position was a good response. I thought about maybe taking a job there while I worked on the side at building my hours. Of course I asked for time to think about it. It was a generous offer. At least a hella lot more than what I would make as a CFI. You guys know anything about this company? Also are any of you from ohio and know of some flight schools or companies that might take on a CFI to fly weekends?

http://www.aimofohio.com/

ViperX

Born to Rock
Total Time
Very interesting. If you want to fly for a living though you got to suck it up in the short term. Live at the airport and pick up any flight you can.

Latest posts