• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hmmm

Anyone have a Cost evaluation proprosal written up for corporate aircraft

For exampl maintenance costs

engine overhaul, props, de-ice boots, radios static alt checks, landing gear, annuals and or progressive inspection, hot sections, preventitive maint costs.

Management and insurance costs for various ops.

crew costs

Trying to set up a proposal for Baron, Navajo Cheyenne King Air then small jets then Citation upwards with a main focus on Baron King Air and standard corporate jet ongoing cost and purchase comparisons.

Don't have much money just a furloughed guy tring to drum up business but would be willing to pay for something to get me started proposal paperwork wise.

Started corporate but then was shaghaied by those shiny jets. Didn't opt for the syndrome though.

Conklin & de Decker will have the most accurate info.

Business & Commercial Aviation has an annual Purchase Planning Handbook & seperate Operations Planning Guide with average acquisition, direct operating, and fixed costs for everything from piston twins on up to ultra-long range bizjets. I don't know how accurate it is, but it should be fairly objective. You can order back issues online, or maybe your local library would have them?

I could give you some historical info on a Citation II if you're interested...

Last edited:
Thankyou..... I will write later... It's still daylight and trying to arrange all my aircraft maintenance tools out back to get that all ready in case I can find some work. As well as dig out my fork lift I just buried. Damn.

Latest resources

Back