Does any one know this person??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Metropilot

Does anyone know Curtis Vaught who runs corporate aircraft out of Longview, TX and Columbia, SC. Plllleeaassee PM me.

Thanks.

I'm in Columbia, SC 3 days a week for the last 3 years. Never heard the name. Any more info you can give out?

This may be a scam. It just so happens that a buddy of mine called today and said that his old capatin had been offered a job by a guy running a VII and a 601 b/t longview and I think Greenville, SC. Offered $90K a year, blah, blah, blah. This guy said that he was sending his jet to AR to pick him up Monday(24th). This guy waited at the airport for four hours. No call, no jet, nothing. He started calling around and found out that this guy was just some airport bum in GGG. I do know that this guy is running 400lbs plus. I'll check this name and get back to you.

DAS at 10/250 said:
This may be a scam. It just so happens that a buddy of mine called today and said that his old capatin had been offered a job by a guy running a VII and a 601 b/t longview and I think Greenville, SC. Offered $90K a year, blah, blah, blah. This guy said that he was sending his jet to AR to pick him up Monday(24th). This guy waited at the airport for four hours. No call, no jet, nothing. He started calling around and found out that this guy was just some airport bum in GGG. I do know that this guy is running 400lbs plus. I'll check this name and get back to you.

I heard about someone who got scammed like this about 7 months ago. He quit his job at FSI and later found out the whole thing was BS. He had to go crawling back with his tail between his legs to get his job back. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Latest resources

Back