Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly91

Registered Pilot
Can anyone recommend a cool doctor near TEB, I need to get a new medical while out on the road next week.

Thanks.

I understand Dr. Neal Nadler in Parsippany is a pretty cool guy. Was just at the TEB FSDO today and the FAA inspector recommended him since he has been going to Dr. Nadler for 20+ years.

Don't know if you can make it that way, it's not that far from TEB but you'll need a car

I would recommend dr. nadler, no appointment necessary, if I remember correctly.

the doctor in the jet aviation building was a little too thorough and expensive. asked if I wanted a digital exam and I am young. the female pilots I knew said he made them nervous.

There is one at Jet Aviation Building. He has an office there. Dont have his information but just give Jet a call and they have it

I would be a little weary of Dr Rossen ... very through. When I want to truly discuss my health, I will see my internist and not an AME.

I would be a little weary of Dr Rossen ... very through. When I want to truly discuss my health, I will see my internist and not an AME.

You told me you liked the finger treatment!

Latest resources

Back