Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

utahpilot

Seeing the light
I do not intend to use my uniform allotment my company provides through M and H Uniforms. it is a 'use it or lose it' program. so, if you like to buy some uniform items from them, I'll buy them for you and sell them to you at a discount of 20% OBO

PM if interested.

I may be wrong but it could be construed as fraud by the company if it's discovered. Be sorta crappy to have a charge like that on your record.

Do you really need a hundred bucks that bad? You are willing to jeapordize your job (and the whole alottment program, yeah thats right with no contract they could decide to take it away and use people like you as the excuse.) over a hundred bucks?

If you arent going to use it find a fellow SkyWest pilot who could.

settle down, girls.

I'd love to know how this is fraud, or how this is any problem at all. if I sell you MY lawnmower that I just bought but have decided I don't want, is that fraud? what about my car? or my squirt gun?

point is, once I buy it, it's mine. whether I decide to wear it, use it for a rag to clean the toiler, or fly it high above my house on a pole, that is totally up to me.

s.o.s.JTB, do you have any proof that someone has been fired for doing this? PM me with all the details, because I highly doubt it. Now, I know that JB polices our pilot web site, and would probably contact me if I advertised there, but I'm not.

I don't give a crap, you aren't in my pilot group. Not going to lose my allotment.

But you can bet if your company can find a reason to nix it, that would be a reason they can hang their hats on. Don't give the jerks a reason to make it harder on newhires.

UtahPilot,

Your logic may work in your own mind but it looks like in your original post you are taking orders before you even order the stuff. No matter how you slice it, ethically it is wrong. "you know it, I know it, the American people know it." There really is no debate and I wouldn't want to argue your side of it to the company should they call you in.

Roller Bag

utahpilot said:
I do not intend to use my uniform allotment my company provides through M and H Uniforms. it is a 'use it or lose it' program. so, if you like to buy some uniform items from them, I'll buy them for you and sell them to you at a discount of 20% OBO

PM if interested.

Hey utahpilot, what kind of allotment is it? Could you get a rollerboard at a reduced price? Mine is falling apart, sure could use a new one and at a discount. Thanks.

Oh yeah, what are Skywest uniform colors?

Latest resources

Back