Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
utahpilot said:
settle down, girls.

I'd love to know how this is fraud, or how this is any problem at all. if I sell you MY lawnmower that I just bought but have decided I don't want, is that fraud? what about my car? or my squirt gun?

Please...quick...I wanna buy ur "squirt" gun! Is it "loaded?!?"

ok, how about this?

"I have some uniform items from M and H that I don't intend to wear. These include ties, hats, pants, belts, and pilot shirts. Sorry, no luggage. Pants/hats/etc. are black. Would you care to buy them? Please PM me if interested?"

...sheeesh

Don't Buy the Pants

I strongly urge you against buying the pants from M&H unless you fly out of somwhere warm and not windy all year. The wind goes through the pants like nothing...

Shut it JJ

TiredOfTeaching said:
Don't give the jerks a reason to make it harder on newhires.
Strangely enough, newhires don't get the uniform allotment. I think it starts after your first year. Newhires get to payroll deduct the full cost of the uniform.
(apparently, I remembered incorrectly on the Jepp front. What the hell do you mean "wrong again"?! When was I wrong the first time? Shouldn't you have said, "wrong finally Bluto, after decades of perfection"?)

Last edited:
Bluto said:
Strangely enough, newhires don't get the uniform allotment. I think it starts after your first year. Newhires get to payroll deduct the full cost of the uniform. Though you still have to pay cash for your Jepps, if I remember correctly...

No wrong again BLUTO! I can give Bluto crap because well........ I can.

You can payroll deduct everything, including Jepps. It can take a good part of a year to pay all that crap off.

You guys are paying for your Jepps, or the binders?

Yep, it's something like $90 for a jet newhire, a little less for a brasilia guy. Unless magneto wants to correct me, again.

You pay for your friggin Jepps????? Unreal........ I've heard about buying your own binders, but not buying your own contents.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back