Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do flight attendants take off thier clothes in the cockpit often?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, the reason you can't see the instruments is because of the video camera, (you ever see a news report in a room full of old crt monitors), and you can see the fo's PFD in one of the shots, it just flickers because of the above mentioned effect.

Also the captain does have 4 stripes, the 4rth one has a little circle attached to it, ala ships captain, very common among Euro carriers.

I didnt know that about the star being the 4th stripe. So do you think they are flying while this is going on then?

I didnt know that about the star being the 4th stripe. So do you think they are flying while this is going on then?

What else are you going to do for four hours over the Atlantic?

C'mon, you shouldn't be surprised by this. Didn't your airline have two pilots flying in their birthday suits a couple years back? At least this crew got the GIRL to undress... :)

Last edited:
What else are you going to do for four hours over the Atlantic?

C'mon, you shouldn't be surprised by this. Didn't your airline have two pilots flying in their birthday suits a couple years back? At least this crew got the GIRL to undress... :)

The reason I asked is that if they were flying there pretty stupid for letting any video out, especially on the internet no less! :0

In my younger,weekend,pm sequences I always got nervous when the cameras/cell phones came out. Would be pretty hard spaneing some of the photos! :eek:

What happens on the road.................well you get the idea! :)

I can go on and on with stories and those maybe left for after offical retirement. If there was ever books written on the subject (not all my experiances/stories mind you) they would be best sellers for sure. :D

It's a well known fact that the decrease in cabin pressure at altitude makes FA's wrinkles disappear, only to come back with avengance when they're back on the ground.

A few years ago when I went away for my instructor ratings, my girlfriend at the time took nude digital pics of herself and blew them up into 8x11's for me to take along since I'd be gone for several weeks.

Even though we don't date or even communicate anymore, I still have'em. ;)

i think there was a story a few years ago about a couple of SWA pilots flying around nude!!!!!

WWHHHAAAAATTTTTT??????????

Latest resources

Back