Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Do flight attendants take off thier clothes in the cockpit often?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's absolutely forbidden where I work for fear that a random bit of sagging flesh could inadvertently actuate one or more of the controls on the pedestal.

If you're a gay pilot I'm sure you could work something out.

If you go back to the web page you posted and type in airline flight in the search engine you will see a differnt /longer version than the most popular one on on the internet. If you watch the whole thing you can see that none of the cockpit instruments are on in the beginning and the whole cockpit is black/unpowered.

So the plane isnt even in flight. Also makes you wonder why the guy in the left seat only has 3 stripes and you never see a copilot around in the video anywhere. They may or may not be airline employees. Probably are and are having a little after hours fun but then again you never know.

And to answer your question. "YES" is does happen......................so I have heard! ;) All my copilots are always on probation! :)

Only happened once in my career and, since I was at a regional, she was relatively young and hot (26, thin, cute, ended up marrying one of our pilots later on who immediately made her quit her antics).

SM was her initials, any PCL peeps probably know who I'm talking about... :cool:

What kind of stupid question is that?......Of course they do...even if I have to undress them myself with my eyes....

Latest resources

Back