• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL's Bastian Gets His

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Those guys are cashing in because it's at its 52-week high...for the period ending 52 weeks from now.

Not flaming, I (and others) don't believe we're anywhere near the bottom of this downturn. As usual, the employees will get a substantially lower price than the officers.

All, IMO.

TC

I too am disappointed by the sale. I think Delta at the price Bastian sold for was undervalued.

Hauenstein's sale near $12.00 makes more sense. Glen is one sharp guy.

Anyone know if these sales were required to be executed based on a prior announcement in order to avoid insider trading allegations?

Anyone know if these sales were required to be executed based on a prior announcement in order to avoid insider trading allegations?

General JagBag will have an answer for you shortly. He knows everything, just ask him.

I too am disappointed by the sale. I think Delta at the price Bastian sold for was undervalued.

Hauenstein's sale near $12.00 makes more sense. Glen is one sharp guy.

It may be mentioned in an SEC filing. I know that most of their granted shares have "windows."

Time to resurrect this thread. DAL stock high today was $11.64. Please SELL, SELL, SELL!!! I'd like my equity shares...please!

Last edited:
Atlanta Business Chronicle - November 26, 2008
http://atlanta.bizjournals.com/atlanta/stories/2008/11/24/daily45.html

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 11:32 AM EST | Modified: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 11:35 AM
.....Between stock sales on Oct. 31 and Tuesday, Ed Bastian has sold about 150,000 shares of Delta stock for nearly $1.4 million.....

[SIZE=-1]All contents of this site © American City Business Journals Inc. All rights reserved.[/SIZE]
Can you sleep any better knowing that the stock he sold in the last 6 weeks for nearly $1.4 million in the are worth over $1.6 million today?

Latest resources

Back