• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

DL shuttle to 717 on BOS flights

Mercyful Fate

Get yo purple drank on yo
Total Time
A lot
And now there will be a 717 category in NYC. Today's bid included 20 Capts and 30 FOs.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hooooray! You are one hell of a crew scheduler!

General Lee

Total Time
A lot

They don't handle that, the crew resources people do. Looks like you are still a loser!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Mercyful Fate

Total Time
A lot
They don't handle that, the crew resources people do. Looks like you are still a loser!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Didn't say they did you dumb dildo! Hooooray crew scheduling!

jonjuan

Honey Ryder
Total Time
3,000+

MS Flight Sim now has a crew scheduler playroom? The general will now regale us all with his CS boner jams.

General Lee

Total Time
A lot
MS Flight Sim now has a crew scheduler playroom? The general will now regale us all with his CS boner jams.

Hey, I'm not into that, but dream what you want. Call up Mercy, he probably will do anything you want, twice. Go for it Juany!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Mercyful Fate

Total Time
A lot
Hey, I'm not into that, but dream what you want. Call up Mercy, he probably will do anything you want, twice. Go for it Juany!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Easy there Genital...you might hurt my feelings and I will have to bombard the mods with requests for your banishment. You know how that works don't you?