• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DL sees 2nd Q profit, plans 13% capacity cut for 2nd half 2008

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
''The dollar collapsed this afternoon,'' said William Adams, managing director of JKV Global. ''That's going to correlate inversely to the energy market.''

Oil has risen 97% in the past year as investors shielded themselves from the dollar's declining value. The currency traded at $US1.5525 to the Euro, down from $US1.5511 yesterday."

http://business.theage.com.au/oil-climbs-as-output-to-stay-steady-20080619-2t18.html

Pretty scary seeing how a country's currency is basically like a company's stock.....
Tells you what the world thinks of us right now economically and politically.

I would suspect "special one time charges" to continue for some time. We're only at a buck 30 a barrel or so. When we get to 150 to 200 there will be MORE special ONE TIME CHARGES....but hey, if you get off on that, what the heck!

At some point this Intl marketshare is going to dry up..its not an endless supply of gold like some think...and the fuel isnt free either...Wish them luck though.

I would suspect "special one time charges" to continue for some time. We're only at a buck 30 a barrel or so. When we get to 150 to 200 there will be MORE special ONE TIME CHARGES....but hey, if you get off on that, what the heck!

I'm sure Gerbil Lee's sex change is a huge "special" one time charge to the Delta health plan.

I'm sure Gerbil Lee's sex change is a huge "special" one time charge to the Delta health plan.

Jmoney, I see you still have the sexual infatuation with the General!
What's the matter, no hits tonight on your myspace page?:laugh: :laugh:

Latest resources

Back