Divind Retribution

cezzna

Remeber the analog
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Posts
291
Total Time
<AARP
Latest progs show Rita going towards Houston and up towards Crawford Texas.
Is somebody up there trying to make a point?!

"Don't mess with Texas heh,heh,heh"

POW!!! right in the kisser
 

cezzna

Remeber the analog
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Posts
291
Total Time
<AARP
That was suppose to be divine retribution..........more coffee
 

ATRedneck

Live to fly, fly to live
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Posts
243
Total Time
>7000
Yeah, just like Katrina was God giving New Orleans an enema for hosting Mardi Gras and gay festivals.


Idiot.
 

Dangerkitty

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 21, 2004
Posts
1,353
Total Time
8700
What are the chances that in the future new members could be required to take an IQ test before joining flightinfo?

Sure would have weeded this moron out.
 

viper548

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
2,090
Total Time
6800
cezzna said:
Latest progs show Rita going towards Houston and up towards Crawford Texas.
Is somebody up there trying to make a point?!

"Don't mess with Texas heh,heh,heh"

POW!!! right in the kisser
George W. Bush ordered the CIA to take out Ray Nagin with a hurricane. The first one didn't get him so they created Rita. He's in Dallas, right in rita's predicted path.
 

TurboS7

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 25, 2001
Posts
2,261
Total Time
19,210
You will know it was God ordained if it maintains CAT 5 status all the way to Crawford.
 

Bluto

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 15, 2001
Posts
1,147
Total Time
>4000
viper548 said:
George W. Bush ordered the CIA to take out Ray Nagin with a hurricane. The first one didn't get him so they created Rita. He's in Dallas, right in rita's predicted path.
I thought he was going to have NASA kill him with an earthquake?
 

User546

The Ultimate Show Stopper
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Posts
1,959
Total Time
+1500
What I find interesting is that Galveston already appears to be a Ghost Town, two days before this hurricane is even suppose to be there.

Good to see some people using some common sense for a change...

Galveston Webcams:
http://www.ballhigh.org/cams/
 

viper548

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
2,090
Total Time
6800
User997 said:
What I find interesting is that Galveston already appears to be a Ghost Town, two days before this hurricane is even suppose to be there.

Good to see some people using some common sense for a change...

Galveston Webcams:
http://www.ballhigh.org/cams/
Are you saying the Mayor took charge and ordered evacuation? Are you also implying the GOV of TX has already declared a state of emergency and didn't need time to think about it?
 

learflyer

Time to drill Congress!
Joined
Nov 30, 2001
Posts
1,587
Total Time
5000+
Dangerkitty said:
What are the chances that in the future new members could be required to take an IQ test before joining flightinfo?

Sure would have weeded this moron out.
Hey, givem' a break. How many of us thought the song "Big ole jet airliner" sounded like "she gone turn that light off".

;)
 

CitationXDriver

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Posts
113
Total Time
2:27pm
viper548 said:
George W. Bush ordered the CIA to take out Ray Nagin with a hurricane. The first one didn't get him so they created Rita. He's in Dallas, right in rita's predicted path.
Who is this Ray fellow??
 

User546

The Ultimate Show Stopper
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Posts
1,959
Total Time
+1500
viper548 said:
Are you saying the Mayor took charge and ordered evacuation? Are you also implying the GOV of TX has already declared a state of emergency and didn't need time to think about it?
I'm leaving that up to the reader to draw their own conclusions. ;)
 

viper548

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
2,090
Total Time
6800
Bluto said:
I thought he was going to have NASA kill him with an earthquake?
They have to make it believable. If Nagin goes to CA, then they'll get him with the earthquake. I've got my money on a tornado spawned by Rita
 
Top