Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Disregard

Hay guyz does anyone know if I can log the right seat in a Cub? It's certificated as single pilot but the insurance requires a copilot and while it doesn't have an autopilot in lieu of that, I did pay $30,000 in the CPFTATPTITTIES program and they said I could log PIC but how would an interviewer look at that, especially since I would check in every sector with "with you" even though it's not required to use the radio and ohgodwhatdoIdo??!

VNugget said:
Hay guyz does anyone know if I can log the right seat in a Cub? It's certificated as single pilot but the insurance requires a copilot and while it doesn't have an autopilot in lieu of that, I did pay $30,000 in the CPFTATPTITTIES program and they said I could log PIC but how would an interviewer look at that, especially since I would check in every sector with "with you" even though it's not required to use the radio and ohgodwhatdoIdo??!

I was wondering same about right seat in a Predator. I had a friend who did it and now he's an airline pilot with only 40 hours TT.

All your base belong to us

Unable to disregard.

Oh, yeah, I'd like to pay for my training at Mesa with Barbeque. :D TC

Latest resources

Back