Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Since my departure from aviation, I've received several requests for the Dispatch pay scales from my WDFF website.

A. I find it very gratifying that everyone found them useful - and I am more than happy to help the various offices around the biz to get more.

However

I no longer have any of the files I used for the WDFF website. I did email them to Craig/RVSM410 after he approached me to his yahoo email address; but, alas, it appears they didnt come thru.

However

After a few requests, I found that if you use YAHOO, and search using DXPayMajors.pdf, and DXPayRegionals.pdf, and view the tables in HTML format from the yahoo results page, you get the last pay scale page I posted on 1/7. It will take some manipulating to make them readable as they read the PDF file and converted them to HTML, but, there they are...

Hope this helps...

dispatchguy said:
Since my departure from aviation, I've received several requests for the Dispatch pay scales from my WDFF website.

A. I find it very gratifying that everyone found them useful - and I am more than happy to help the various offices around the biz to get more.

However

I no longer have any of the files I used for the WDFF website. I did email them to Craig/RVSM410 after he approached me to his yahoo email address; but, alas, it appears they didnt come thru.

However

After a few requests, I found that if you use YAHOO, and search using DXPayMajors.pdf, and DXPayRegionals.pdf, and view the tables in HTML format from the yahoo results page, you get the last pay scale page I posted on 1/7. It will take some manipulating to make them readable as they read the PDF file and converted them to HTML, but, there they are...

Hope this helps...

Wow,

I never got these files Doug, I certainly would have set them back up on a web site...I am sorry, but I was looking forward to maintaining these...If you could please reend me the email you sent me so I can search for it on yahoo..thanks

dispatchguy said:

Hope this helps...

I did the search on Yahoo for the PDF files you mentioned, I am not getting anything...someone got an idea or a link to these sites?? I will try to use the informatioin

When I search for DxPayMajors, Yahoo gives me one result, with link to wdff.homeip.net/DXPayMajors.pdf but once I click on it, it says
can't find the server at wdff.homeip.net. :(

ATC

I think SkyWest pays the highest.

Dispatcher WDFF Information LAYOUT...

Ok folks seems there might be interest after all in a new WDFF info, a I am starting to get PM's from people here
...I am not sure how I will put this up on the internet, mAYBE I might just start an Yahoo Club and post an Excell File for the members to see...I am a novice at web site development...any suggestions or instruction would be gladly accepted.

Here is what I would like to post:

A) Company Name, Address, main number, web link
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

B) Dispatch Manager, name, email, phone number, SOC Location
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

C) Hiring POC name, email, Phone number
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

D) Union Representation yes/no , web link, Contract Date
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

E) Hubs, operation type ( DOM, FLAG, SUP) # Acft and type in Fleet
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

F) CASS Yes/No
Jumpseat Information....# of cockpit seats, How many can ride in the back.

Jump seat coordinator and Phone number.

Listing number if required and advanced notice reqmt. Dress code, other items to Jump seat.

G) Total dispatchers, number per shift.
Hiring plans if known.
Length Of training.
Flight Planning software used.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

H) Salary:

Starting, 1st yr, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, top out

Supervisor/Lead pay

COST OF LIVING IN YOUR AREA VERSES YOUR PAY ( YOUR OPINION)

IS COMMUTING ACCEPTABLE COMPANY POLICY, HOW HARD IS IT TO COMMUTE IF SOMEONE WANTED TO?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I) Benefits:

When do they start?

J) Interview gouge: (as much info as you know)

K) Any special remarks you feel should be known about your company, if any.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

L) If everyone would keep to this format then it will be much easier for me to keep the information consistant and as accurate as I can.

thanks....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back