• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dispatch Job Openings

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can anyone give me an idea of the pay at jepp?

Thanks

Ryan International will be starting another class of 1-2 dispatchers mid-June. We're running 3 through right now, but will need another couple after the move to RFD.

We're expected to be up and running in the new RFD facility on June 15th.

You can apply (or atleast get more info) from the website: www.flyryan.com
(even those that previously applied, it wouldn't hurt to check back again). Something should be posted shortly.

Bart Simpson said:
Shaniqua is also hiring,

go to www.flyshaniqua.com for more info

Bart Simpson said:

Gee that was really funy Bart. I bet you giggled for a good 45 minutes.

Bart just wants other people hired in dispatch so he can have better seniority and share his misery. He's not happy till you're not happy.

I think he might have sent away an application that he got in the back of a coloring book with 5 proof of purchases for candy bars to get his dispatch certificate.

Bart Simpson - 17 years in 4th grade. It's appropriate for you.

The sad thing is I don't think he is worst in his office. :bomb:

The dispatch position is in DEN. I can tell you that it is much more a call center/help desk position than a real dispatch office. They do some real flight plans for a few customers but much more of their time is spent taking calls from customes that may be experience slight technical problems using Jeppesen's flight planning software.

The pay is not bad. More than a regional to start, less than the majors. The benefits are awesome. The facility is brand new so you can assume it is excellent.

I can't get too specific, but I can say that if you really want to work for Jepp in a flight planning/ dispatch role watch for job postings for International Flight Planners in SJC, HXD and CMH.

Hxd

The positions in HXD are in the Netjets International facility. The folks there take care of all aspects of international flight and trip planing for NJI. Its a small office of 13 people, in a great area. Especially if you like to golf.

Right now they are fully staffed in HXD, but you never know when the next position will become available so keep your eye on jeppesen.com for openings in all three locations.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back