• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dishonesty; 2 FLOPS leaders, IBT, and a bookkeeper

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This message is hidden because skanza is on your ignore list. His post failed to make it past the FUD filter.

Did Skanza explain his connection to the industry that my family's income is directly tied to? Or did he just post more of his never-ending supply of FUD? I'm sure that if he says something relevant and worth reading it will generate a discussion which I will follow. In the meantime, I suggest that the fudspinners on the board admit to the rest of us why they are posting in a forum where the rest of us agree that raising the bar is the right thing to do. Stating your connection and interest is the first step in establishing credibility. I did that with my very first posts. It is very telling that the few fudspinners who post here repeatedly refuse to do the same. They refuse to share common info but insist on having their posts read....:rolleyes: Hypocritical...but typical.
NJW

There you go with your family's income again... Who cares.
But my connection to the industry, like others here, should be obvious since I post in this forum.
You assume that information provided about oneself (for credibility) would be accurate, but I say no. Isn't that why we all hide behind a user names? You probably aren't really married to a NJ pilot, but who cares anyways?
Also, you equate credibility to posts that agree with your point of view. I present a different opinion which is the basis of a discussion. Just coming here and having everybody say the same thing is pretty boring if you ask me. But if that's how you want to live, just leave me on the ignore list.

This message is hidden because skanza is on your ignore list. His post failed to make it past the FUD filter.

Did Skanza explain his connection to the industry that my family's income is directly tied to? Or did he just post more of his never-ending supply of FUD? I'm sure that if he says something relevant and worth reading it will generate a discussion which I will follow. In the meantime, I suggest that the fudspinners on the board admit to the rest of us why they are posting in a forum where the rest of us agree that raising the bar is the right thing to do. Stating your connection and interest is the first step in establishing credibility. I did that with my very first posts. It is very telling that the few fudspinners who post here repeatedly refuse to do the same. They refuse to share common info but insist on having their posts read....:rolleyes: Hypocritical...but typical.
NJW

"Raising the bar" by unionizing as you put it has placed many employees and companies out of work and out of business historically in aviation.

I've repeatedly posted my work history without giving out personal information and why I post here but it's never enough. I post for the entertainment of it because I've seen unions from the inside and have insight that the majority that post here don't, whether they believe me or not I really don't care.

It's clear why you post, you have personal income you derive from it because your husband is a union leader.

Latest resources

Back