• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dinnergate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you think being a union rep is so "lavish," you're welcome to run for office.

Lol! Union reps think that they work soooooooo hard and are sooooooo under-appreciated, they deserve such a meal. Yes it's lavish, yes it's dirty, yes these goons are jokers, and shouldn't you be trolling on a real estate forum? This joint is for pilots.

I'm sure you could tell some Fontainebleau stories on how Alpo's money is so smartly used, and how you deserved every bit of the extravagances because you "volunteered." Those pilots owed you, right?

Last edited:
I never felt guilty having a decent meal, if that's what you're asking. Like I said, if you think it's such a sweet gig, run for office. You'll figure out pretty quickly how much it sucks.

$200 a person for booze? Bah, bunch of amateurs. That's just an ordinary Monday deck party in Dallas.

I never felt guilty having a decent meal, if that's what you're asking. Like I said, if you think it's such a sweet gig, run for office. You'll figure out pretty quickly how much it sucks.

And yet most you couldn't pry out of the alpa clutches with a crowbar. Kinda like those in Congress or the Senate.

it amazes me union guys think they are owed stuff like this. Key point you fu(king volunteered to work for the union. I remember a certain jacktard that was paid an entire months flight pay working so hard for the union cleaning up the office for the next union pres. coming into office . An entire effing month. This is wretched excess and they should be ashamed. $400 a piece in their celebration for accepting the pile of ********************e the company gave us. Guess what, the company knew what it was gonna give us before negotiations even started and thats what we got. Our useless union did nothing to help the process except bicker with each other publicly . These are the worst kind of people. You want to volunteer for the union do it because you can make some positive change for the pilot group and not to get out of flying and waste union dues.

"He worked really hard, Grampa."
"Washing machines work hard."

Name that movie/alpa song?

All I see is a bunch of lazy, entitled whiners who don't want to do the work but want to attack the people who are doing it.

Latest resources

Back