Dieterly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dieterly,

I'm not sure that I understand your logic. You're saying that the state of the economy is the result of the current administration.

I'm guessing that you didn't do well in economics 101. The economy is like a frieght train. It is takes a while to get started and it takes a while to get slowed down.

I don't care if you like Bush or Clinton. The fact is that the economy is not doing well because of events that took place during the Clinton Admministration and Bush was unfortunate enough to "inherit" it.

When the economy tanks you must look back a few years. When this economy tanked the "look back" put us in the latter part of the Clinton Administration.

This isn't a political statement. It's a fact. We were never better off under Clinton.

Dieterly said:
Just ask yourself if you are better off with Bush in the White House than Clinton, if the answer is yes, then you probably should vote republican (with all the extra cash you have in your wallet by now), "What was that again, ohh you don't have a job anymore. Nevermind, but at least you are paying less taxes. Oh you rather have a job? Tough luck pal, why don't you go and pound dirt instead!!!"

Ever consider that Clinton may have had something to do with putting us in this situation. I mean if the Commander-in-Chief lacks integrity and has a compulsion to lie why should the CEO of Enron act any different?

Is there a difference between "I never has sex with that woman" and imaginary revenues? I don't think so!

Lets see

"how about this, if you are a conservative by age 30, you probably never had to "work" for a living, probably had your parents pay for your college and flight training, never served in the military, although you're a great hero at playing Wolfenstien, and never had to fill out a mortgage application because your parents bought your first house."

I consider myself a conservative, so lets see if your assessment rings true.

I have had a job since I was 13

I paid for every penny of my college education (actually, I am still paying every penny for my college education)

I paid for every penny of my flight training with a lot of help from Uncle Sam (see below).

Served eight years in the USMC reserve.

I do not know what wolfenstien is.

Happy home owner.

Sorry, no truth to your indepth analysis.

Just ask yourself if you are better off with Bush in the White House than Clinton, if the answer is yes, then you probably should vote republican (with all the extra cash you have in your wallet by now), "What was that again, ohh you don't have a job anymore. Nevermind, but at least you are paying less taxes. Oh you rather have a job? Tough luck pal, why don't you go and pound dirt instead!!!"

Just like Dieterly's other recent post about Republicans, this leads us back into a previous discussion. Some of these thread topics are becoming "old friends". Some newcomers may profit from them, though.

If by "better off" you mean monetarily, I'm about the same. I'm earning less than 17k per year, and I'm currently out of a job, which is similar to the six months of unemployment I had under Clinton. "Fly-n-high" wisely pointed out that economic policy is not instantaneous. Clinton inherited an economy that had been in recession and was ready to have the greatest runup in history. How fortunate for him, eh? I changed from being a Democrat to signing up for becoming a Republican in 1994, when I had no job, no unemployment, and no money. All the Dems had to offer was hopelessness and welfare. I'd had enough of that.

The change in taxes will first impact those who make JOBS in this economy, which I do not do, and then it will find its way to ME, improving my life at the same time it improves the lives of MILLIONS of others within and without the United States.

Those who like to criticize Bush and the Republican party have very short memories for history. They NEED to. They don't have the facts on their side, so they have to resort to the illogical attacks we often see from their side of the isle, the one that was in power here for 40 years and helped to put our culture in the toilet.

Last edited:
Please, please, I don't want to die TRAGIC!!

What's a Wolfenstien?? :eek:

Happy Birthday America!! :D

(Except for you pinko commie, needle d$cked, bug screwin', baby raping, liberal faggots.)

Wolfenstien is an old game. The first computer First person shooter. You played an allied agent that was trying to escape from a Nazi prison.

ShawnC said:
Wolfenstien is an old game. The first computer First person shooter. You played an allied agent that was trying to escape from a Nazi prison.
was that on Apple IIC? I think I used to play that one on my friend's computer in high school.

As far as being better off, I'm light years ahead of where I was 4 years ago. I don't credit Bush for my current status, and I don't blame Clinton for my former. Life is what you make of it. First and foremost, you need to acquire the best possible education that you can. After that, be able to adapt and don't let anything stand in your way.

If circumstances ever force me out of the industry, I'll go do something else for as long as I need to, and I'll be fine (just in case anyone was worried about me).

No that was probably Marathon.

Wolf 3D came out for the PC only I believe. There is a remake called return to castle Wolfienstien in stores now for the Xbox and PC.

Latest resources

Back