• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did XOjet stopped hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes I would still apply with your times. Right now we are hiring only to the Citation X. The fleet is growing with 2 deliveries a month right now and expected to have 20 by December. Plans are for more deilveries next year. I heard that we have all training slots booked up in Toledo through 08.

We also have 2 King Air 350's, and a Premeir but they are well staffed.

Atmosphere is not dot comish. The main office is near San Fran but flight ops is in Sacramento (2 hour drive). Open door with DO and Chief pilot and they are there 24 hours if you really need them. The pilots are a good bunch and have a good time at work. Management will have off-sites to keep the pilots in the loop. I've worked in this busniess for 22 years and I can say its one of the more professionally run operations.

As for Schedule, you can choose anyone that you wish. Switching between them is possible. 17 days is a long time to be away! I work the 9/7 and I am RARELY away for all 9 days. Great Layovers and we have a company credit card so NO per diem.

Hope This helps,

Xdriver

Didn't the total time mins use to be 1500tt? I meet everything else but 500 short of the total time...is it worth it to apply?

What other equipment do they own/manage and plan on hiring into?

How many do they plan on hiring?

What is the culture like? Dot comish? (in a positive way)

Can a new-hire choose the schedule 9/7 or 17/15 on day one? Are you able to switch between the two?

Thanks in advance.

Latest resources

Back