Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dash8301 said:
I think you meant to post this under the regionals tab

No I didn't. I am asking about the Charter Company in AR.

Thanks

Last edited:
looks like you don't even need to interview to fly for them.... guess hours don't matter!

-casper

I know i'm not perfect, BUT.........Why do people get state abbrev. wrong? Arkansas is "AR" Alaska is "AK." This is the second post on flightinfo about arkansas and it was abbreviated "AK" as well. I was in an FBO the other day and the girl behind the counter asked another about a letter that had "DE" for the address and she asked, "Why is this going to Denver?" uhhhhhh, you mean Delaware? Sorry, I'm bored.

Blue Skies

Well,
What happened at Pinnacle ( the air charter company) was, according to the local media, they had an airplane stolen from somewhere in Florida. The crew and pax walked out to the aircraft and it was gone! The aircraft was a citation jet that turned up at KLZU in Georgia. Last I heard they had not found out who flew it there or anything. They had dogs out there and was doing an investigation. That was a couple of days ago. Haven't heard any updates.

AlphaSierra01 said:
Well,
Last I heard they had not found out who flew it there or anything. They had dogs out there and was doing an investigation. That was a couple of days ago. Haven't heard any updates.

They was doing an investigation, was they?

A brief search of today's threads here on flightinfo would turn up a rather lengthy discussion about who it was, what his family life was like, and even what he did and didn't like about Piedmont Hawthorne at IAD.

Latest resources

Back