Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did NetJets hire Union Buster agaisnt flight attendants?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are we to take away from this statement that in your perfect world, unions would not exist, and freed from the shackles of collective bargaining, each individual pilot would have the ability to negotiate his/her own deal directly with management?

My cousin is a bank VP. He is always able to work his own deal, because his knowledge and experience would be lost to his company if he were to go elsewhere. That is the basis of his bargaining power, but pilots don't have that kind of leverage, as individuals, because our knowledge and experience can be easily replaced for less money.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall, in the chief pilot's office, the day you walk in as an at-will pilot and ask for a contract for yourself.

...what exactly are you saying here? I had to do a double take.

This happened in real time. I asked the question because I didn't know. I won't waste my time answering your other questions of defending myself to you. Are you even a pilot?? You embarrassed of your "equipment" it must be small.
Civ/Mil: n/a
A/C Flown: n/a
Ratings: n/a
Total Time: n/a
You probably work for Management or Ron Mason.
PS I have flaws just ask my EX. I'm sure you do to.

Beautiful...classy and beautiful.

Not sure I asked any questions.

Yup...I'm part of mgmt in that I manage my own career and don't let others speak for me.

"I'd love to be a fly on the wall, in the chief pilot's office, the day you walk in as an at-will pilot and ask for a contract for yourself."

Well, he could say that he was the safest in the company. Does not compromise safety by carrying broken planes, makes the hard decisions when weather or other factors make a leg unsafe. Is willing to accept the owners wrath to keep the owner safe. Or......., he could just break out the knee pads.

Helm

I was wrong about decertification, it seems. My current FA just told me most of them do NOT want to decertify, because they don't have enough numbers to form their own in house union, and they are afraid of what NJA will do if a union does not represent them.

G4

gets special treatment that most pilots don't get

then he complains about the damn union

he has no clue of the working conditions of the average pilot

he lies more than Obama does

G4

gets special treatment that most pilots don't get

then he complains about the damn union

he has no clue of the working conditions of the average pilot

he lies more than Obama does

I did support your views awhile ago, but you make no sense whatsoever today.

You are bigger man this than this. Hysterics and character attacks don't fit you.

You are bigger man this than this. Hysterics and character attacks don't fit you.

The conscious of this annomonous message board?

How about answering my question there Ghandi.

point is

some certain groups of people are treated differently than the rest

thats all

Latest resources

Back