• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

StopNTSing

That was my thought after walking through security this morning. :confused:

sigh...

we don't like it either man.

Hey...where did you fly the 227 at?

That was my thought after walking through security this morning. :confused:

Does it mean since the TSA wore white shirts the last 6+ years they were owned by Southwest or any other airline that wears a white shirt. No just because they swithced colors does not mean anything jetblue like.

The day we at Jetblue are allowed to wear earings, braid our dreads, and have tatoos on our neck then we can talk. Gotta admit though, I had an easier time getting through security today.

Does it mean since the TSA wore white shirts the last 6+ years they were owned by Southwest or any other airline that wears a white shirt. No just because they swithced colors does not mean anything jetblue like.

The day we at Jetblue are allowed to wear earings, braid our dreads, and have tatoos on our neck then we can talk. Gotta admit though, I had an easier time getting through security today.

really...? they walk through and beep all the time.

Hmmmmmmm

wow! Jet Blue allows their pilots to have dreads? too bad that you're not permitted to braid them. it would be neater and more professional. :D

I hardly think any JB is a former felon or current crack head. Well, not a felon atleast....!!

Latest resources

Back