Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

did jetblue ever consider the airbus 318?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JetBlue loosing a lot of money in EWR

Pulling back 6 flights in the coming weeks... most effect June 1. We need to be making money not getting cocky....

Maybe the 190's should go in.... Continental is not an airline to mess with they are a lot smarter and managed really well.

arizonawest said:
I would apply to Continental or Southwest.

Sooooooooooo, you joined this month ... you came from the military ... and you work at jb. Yet all of your posts are anti-jb. Yeah right. Let me guess -- your name is ... Heywood Jablome.

Ski-N-Fly said:
It's simple, really. The A318 just looks too stubby. The 190 is more sleek and the winglets look cool.

Yep, the 190 looks great on the ground with its tail sticking out of the hangar. The cost of maintneance spares and training alone would most likely bring the smaller airbus airframes in line with the cost to operate the 190, IMHO.

As for Needleman being a Mormon genius, has anyone read "Under the Banner of Heaven" by John Krakauer? The mormon praise may be bit oversold here, as they are only one Mullah short of a Jihad.

Great.....now you are not only an expert on unions, 190 operating costs vs. the A318, now you are a religious savant?

Puuuuulllllllleeeeeaaaaazzzzeeee go away.

A350

i would think that since everybody always jumps ( airline ceos) at these great deals, no money down, no interest for five years, no payments for 10 , then the reality they might have been wrong would be staring them in the face when the numbers bear it out.

i guess they run these pro forma spread sheets and it all makes sense on paper. how does it in the crapper if the numbers didn't lie?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back