• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Did IFL furlough?

cherry20's

Registered FI Abuser
Total Time
I just heard through the grapevine that some Capts got furloughed off the Falcons. Whats going on over there? I thought IFL just got all those UPS runs...

Sorry to hear the bad news fella's, Good luck!

Gearmonkey

Total Time
I sure hope not, I thought they were actually doing good after getting those contracts.

woog315

Total Time
a few
I have no idea, but it stands to reason they wouldn't need as many crews per plane for scheduled runs as they would to cover for on-demand operations.

propilot

Go Sioux!
Total Time
What's up B? How's XO treatin' ya? IFL did furlough. Haven't heard all the details, but I received a text from N.L. that he was furloughed and wondering about any job leads, of which I have none...I can't even find a flight instructor job.

Last edited:

cherry20's

Registered FI Abuser
Total Time
Jeez its getting bad man! XO is great, can't complain. Talked to NL yesterday too. Didn't get all the details about the furloughs though. Good luck in finding a job soon!

Did you just have your first child? Think MF told me. Congrats!

propilot

Go Sioux!
Total Time
Thanks! He arrived last night at 7:37. Maybe it's a sign that I should get the type?!? Pics/details on Facebook. Glad to hear things are good at XO. There are rumors of parking planes and more potential furloughs in June at my happy company. :( Time will tell.