Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flybet3

Fly for me! Get my Bonus!
i heard a Pinnacle airplane hit a northwest airplane on a ramp somewhere??? is that true???

Flybet3 said:
i heard a Pinnacle airplane hit a northwest airplane on a ramp somewhere??? is that true???
I'm sure it was somehow the FOs fault. They're all low-timers from GIA you know. :laugh:

Sorry, just wanted to be the first to say it.

180ToTheMarker said:
I'm sure it was somehow the FOs fault. They're all low-timers from GIA you know. :laugh:

Sorry, just wanted to be the first to say it.

Taxi-ing an aircraft is the privilege of the Captain. It was on the news last night and it happened awhile ago. They were just reporting the release of the video that was captured.

180ToTheMarker said:
Surely you can't be serious!

Last time I checked, the Captain is the PIC of the aircraft so it's his privilege.

Thanks for telling me...I had no idea.:rolleyes: I guess the CAPT program didn't come with a sense of humor huh?

180ToTheMarker said:
Thanks for telling me...I had no idea.:rolleyes: I guess the CAPT program didn't come with a sense of humor huh?

I have a huge sense of humor. But not when you get the big stiffy from some fat f*cks down there in the management side of business. After you up rooted yourself and committed 100% to their program (read: lies) and find yourself with no job and no support and buried in their delays and incompentence, yeah, I guess they took a chunk of my sense of humor out of life. :)

IF you are refering to the tape that was just released of a northwest dc 9 hitting an airbus in msp that happened a year ago, than no it was not pinnacle. We don't fly dc 9's last time i checked and that accident was a result of a hydrualic failure

Flybet3 said:
You sir are a freakin idiot! get your facts straight before you go runnin your mouth

A simple google search would have provided the facts you are looking for without starting another flame war

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back