Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did colgan management put out an anti-alpa letter?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Smarta$$

I want to know if colgan management put out an anti-alpa, anti-pinnacle pilot letter? I read something that was pretty bad. Just wondering where it came from.

I would think the colgan pilots would see through any of managements obvious attempts to keep you from improving your compensation and job security.

With the stories I've heard about how evil that management group is, I have absolutely no idea why anyone would not vote yes for a union, any union, at this point.

You guys can make things better. You need protection.

If memory serves me correct they put one out last time there was a ALPA drive. It worked before so why not do it again!!! After all isn't that the airline management battle cry? :smash:

Don't believe a word that comes out of DB's mouth

I read the letter from the DO. My buddy pointed out that some of the content was "borrowed" from wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCAir

All those days in College taught me how NOT to get caught plagarizing!

Doesn't suprise me being the Wyle Coyote Genius sack of dog sh*t puke he is. Yes, Colgan's current DO used to work at the Chicken as did I and here are the facts. The CCAir MEC and 95% of the Chicken Pilot rank and file had the b*lls to stand up to JO and Mesa and did everything possible to stand firm as one group. With hind sight being 20-20, regardless if Woerth signed the concessionary LOA or not, the CCAir Pilots were between a rock and a hard place. Either way it ended up, the outcome wasn't going to be pretty. Unfortunately, lines were drawn in the sand, sacrifices were made. One of the greatest bunch of regional pilots lost the war.

The Current Colgan DO was one of the few at CCAir that vocally was anti-union and to this day has used his anti-union/anti-ALPA view to get where he is today in his "Management" career. Kissing A** all this time since he first stepped foot on the Colgan property paid off for him but did it pay off for all the Colgan Pilots that he now manages? He's no angel and I'm sure there is one former FA manager that would tell otherwise. Hope Buddy pays him enough $$$ to pay all that alimony to his (what's the number up to now, 5?) ex wives.

Remember what he did and was involved in before he got his DO job. CPG

I'm sure many other former chicken drivers will chime in & speak the truth.

How bout it...Long Live the Chicken!!!

Colgan Pilots, now is your time to get the vote right. 151 of you were not wrong the first time.

Last edited:
Doesn't suprise me being the Wyle Coyote Genius sack of dog sh*t puke he is. Yes, Colgan's current DO used to work at the Chicken as did I and here are the facts. The CCAir MEC and 95% of the Chicken Pilot rank and file had the b*lls to stand up to JO and Mesa and did everything possible to stand firm as one group. With hind sight being 20-20, regardless if Woerth signed the concessionary LOA or not, the CCAir Pilots were between a rock and a hard place. Either way it ended up, the outcome wasn't going to be pretty. Unfortunately, lines were drawn in the sand, sacrifices were made. One of the greatest bunch of regional pilots lost the war.

The Current Colgan DO was one of the few at CCAir that vocally was anti-union and to this day has used his anti-union/anti-ALPA view to get where he is today in his "Management" career. Kissing A** all this time since he first stepped foot on the Colgan property paid off for him but did it pay off for all the Colgan Pilots that he now manages? He's no angel and I'm sure there is one former FA manager that would tell otherwise. Hope Buddy pays him enough $$$ to pay all that alimony to his (what's the number up to now, 5?) ex wives.

Remember what he did and was involved in before he got his DO job. CPG

I'm sure many other former chicken drivers will chime in & speak the truth.

How bout it...Long Live the Chicken!!!

Colgan Pilots, now is your time to get the vote right. 151 of you were not wrong the first time.

No one argues with the Godfather! :beer:

Latest resources

Back