• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Did ALPA get religion on alter egos?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No you're not! This is why you're stuck at comair! I guess this is what happens with a GED education at its finest! But hey, I see the rjdc spin machine is in full cycle, eh sport?

ATLANTA (AP) -- Delta Air Lines pilots have been granted permits to picket at Northwest Airlines hub airports amid a dispute over seniority between the two airlines' unions that so far has held up a combination of the carriers, according to a memo Tuesday.

What am I missing?

What am I missing?

A brain for starters!

You wrote:

N2264J said:
It appears as if the Delta pilots may picket the Northwest pilots for their reluctance to accept the DMEC's single list integration plan. Am I reading that
right?

Did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe, they're picketing against NWA management?
I realize your dislike for the Delta pilot group as well as a lack of education makes it imposible for your reading comprehension, but having the rjdc spin machine in full runup really coulds your little brain!
Get back to school cmr boy!

A brain for starters!

You wrote:

Did you ever consider that maybe, just maybe, they're picketing against NWA management?
I realize your dislike for the Delta pilot group as well as a lack of education makes it imposible for your reading comprehension, but having the rjdc spin machine in full runup really coulds your little brain!
Get back to school cmr boy!

I think NWA mgmt is shaking in their boots....

ask the former NWA mechanics how well that's gonna work...

Is Northwest management holding this deal up?

I thought the dispute was because the pilot groups couldn't agree on a list.

Last edited:

Why? The Delta pilots have already struck a deal with management, right?

http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2...aid-to-strike-deal-ahead-of-northwest-merger/

I think for all practical intents and purposes, Northwest management and Delta management are one and the same now, no?

And since the new management is going to be headquartered in Atlanta, why picket Minneapolis and Detroit?

Look Sunshine, I didn't write the Yahoo copy. I didn't obtain the permits. If your MEC is embarrassing you, why focus your anger on me?

Is the Tourettes flaring up again?

Last edited:
N2264j:

I saw a BA flight crew yesterday and offered my support. Now.... why would I support RJDC pilots that sued me and drained my dues dollar....

Why? The Delta pilots have already struck a deal with management, right?

Wrong.

http://dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com/2...aid-to-strike-deal-ahead-of-northwest-merger/

I think for all practical intents and purposes, Northwest management and Delta management are one and the same now, no?

No.

And since the new management is going to be headquartered in Atlanta, why picket Minneapolis and Detroit?

For the same reasons we applied for picketing permits at every DAL hub as well. You have to be ready. No?

For the same reasons we applied for picketing permits at every DAL hub as well. You have to be ready. No?

Interesting.

So why didn't you just have your Northwest brothers procure those permits for you in their own hometown and you could all just picket together?

When Comair was on strike, we got the permits to picket and was joined by pilots from many other carriers on our picket line. Even Delta pilots walked with us until they got their TA, then we never saw them again.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back