Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shooter

Call me the Tumblin' Dice
There is an Atlas moving van taking all of DHL’s office furnishings out of the white palace. It is all going down to the DHL World Wide offices in Humble Texas. Nothing like sliding out in the middle of the night like a thief.
At least I think it was Atlas….maybe it was Atlast moving. :erm:

Which building were they gutting? I was by there about an hour and a half ago and didn't see any movers. They made pretty quick work of the DHL solutions building on the corner of 73 and airborne rd., looks completely gutted out.

I don't think it was being gutted, as much as they are just picking up their balls and going to another playground. The moving van was here for a few hours and the building is the main admin. building with the big glass front. The Howard Miller chairs were being loaded and the truck pulled out about 9pm. Pretty slick, eh? Wait until after the day shift goes home and be gone before the night people come in.

But if there is a bright side, it would be that they seem to know something of what they will be doing since they now have moving going on. Now, when will they make it public?

If the motorcycle is still there, I have dibs on it.

Latest resources

Back