DHL Hub Service Agreement Renewal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Read the last paragraph:

In addition to its renewal provisions, the agreement allows for DHL, with a 60-day notice, to change the scope of services that ABX Air is contracted to provide to DHL.

If I'm not mistaken, that is nothing new. It has always been there and has even been used once or twice. This is just an announcement that an agreement this is annually renewd has been in fact extended "as is" for another year. This is seperate of course from the ACMI but hopefully is a sign that Joe may not be completely removed from the property. Now lets just hope that there is room for everyone, regardless of what you wear to work, to have a reason to drive to the country after this month.

Read the last paragraph:

In addition to its renewal provisions, the agreement allows for DHL, with a 60-day notice, to change the scope of services that ABX Air is contracted to provide to DHL.

I knew I could count on you rotor. Always ready to make sure we know we are about to get booted. :rolleyes:

I knew I could count on you rotor. Always ready to make sure we know we are about to get booted. :rolleyes:

Not my intention at all. It just pays to read the entire article and not cherry pick the points you like.

As far as anyone getting booted, I don't know. But what I do know is DHL has stated major changes coming our way.

Read the last paragraph:

Rotor, you point out the obvious in hopes it will get us all worried about our future. Thank you, you must be very proud! This is nothing new in the agreement has been in there all along. But just a foot note if you think being owned in part by DHL would make any of us at ABX feel any more secure you need to put down the crack pipe!

First you say to read the last paragragh. Then, after being called on it, retract to you meant to read the entire article. If your gonna stir the pot, stir it. At least make it interesting for us.:)

First you say to read the last paragragh. Then, after being called on it, retract to you meant to read the entire article. If your gonna stir the pot, stir it. At least make it interesting for us.:)

Learn to comprehend what you read. It makes the whole reading experience much more enjoyable.

Rotor, you point out the obvious in hopes it will get us all worried about our future. Thank you, you must be very proud! This is nothing new in the agreement has been in there all along. But just a foot note if you think being owned in part by DHL would make any of us at ABX feel any more secure you need to put down the crack pipe!

OK, sorry about that. Just go back to reading only the parts that make you feel good. ;)

OK, sorry about that. Just go back to reading only the parts that make you feel good. ;)

Or instead I will read the whole agreement and understand it. You should give it a try or do you always just read the last page of a new book! It might help you to pull your head out of the sand, dust off the resume and be prepared.

Latest resources

Back