Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shooter

Call me the Tumblin' Dice
Deutsche Post AG (DPW GY): Chief Executive Officer Frank Appel plans to replace John Mullen, head of the DHL Express delivery unit, the Financial Times Deutschland reported, without citing anyone.
Mullen will be replaced as part of a leadership reshuffle that includes Chief Financial Officer John Allan, who Deutsche Post has said will leave June 30, the newspaper said in excerpt. Hermann Ude, a confidant of Appel and head of Deutsche Post’s freight unit, is expected to succeed Mullen. Deutsche Post stock fell 25 cents, or 2.1 percent, to 11.66 euros.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601100&sid=asgBVmpk3g8U&refer=germany

Deutsche Post AG (DPW GY): Chief Executive Officer Frank Appel plans to replace John Mullen, head of the DHL Express delivery unit, the Financial Times Deutschland reported, without citing anyone.
Mullen will be replaced as part of a leadership reshuffle that includes Chief Financial Officer John Allan, who Deutsche Post has said will leave June 30, the newspaper said in excerpt. Hermann Ude, a confidant of Appel and head of Deutsche Post’s freight unit, is expected to succeed Mullen. Deutsche Post stock fell 25 cents, or 2.1 percent, to 11.66 euros.

A dime late and a dollar short.

What was his severance package?

I want a job where I can screw up constantly, lose my company BILLIONS of dollars and untold customers going forward and still walk away with millions of dollars...

I bet he's glad hete isn't involved with his severance.

Mullen may have been involved organizing his own severance. Lets see if he pops up in some international position with UPS.

Mullen may have been involved organizing his own severance. Lets see if he pops up in some international position with UPS.

We can only hope. I had my buddy put in a letter of rec for Mullen at UPS. Good luck Johnny. How much money you got UPS?

That would be the best thing that could happen for Wilmington. First give him a tour of UPS, then send him down to Memphis. We will be hiring by April as the only shipping airport left.

What a coincidence!

"FedEx & UPS Prices for New Year

FedEx and UPS are ringing in the new year with price increases. Starting Monday, FedEx is hiking rates for its ground and home delivery service by 6.9 percent. It is also changing its counter rates. UPS is increasing its ground rates by an average of 5.9 percent. Air and International services will increase about 5 percent. This is the largest rate increase ever instituted by either company."

Latest resources

Back