Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skydonkey

round is funny
Does anybody have any leads on a DFW Corporate gig? Any information would help in my search.
your friend,
Skydonkey

skydonkey said:
Does anybody have any leads on a DFW Corporate gig? Any information would help in my search.
your friend,
Skydonkey

HA!!!

I know of a corporate Falcon 20 job (Co-captain, switch seats every other leg) paying $55k to fly about 80 hours a year. Need the type rating and experience. It's flying an oil guy around. He also owns a GIII, but my understanding is that there is no chance to move up into that...not sure though. This was as of about 2 weeks ago...

Last edited:
Skydonkey,

Apparently trying to get a DFW corporate gig is like trying to get a backstage pass to Hef's mansion.

Good luck though, I'll be needing a DAL gig myself in about six years.

That has been the exact opposite of my experience. The DFW markert is very easy to get into. There are so many aviation jobs in the DFW area, somebody will put you in their airplane. You might not get what you want right off the bat, but fly a LR35 or HS125 out of the area for a while and things will come your way. DFW is the place to go if you are wanting to fly but having trouble finding work elsewhere.
DAS at 10/250 said:
Skydonkey,

Apparently trying to get a DFW corporate gig is like trying to get a backstage pass to Hef's mansion.

[/QUOTEThat has been the exact opposite of my experience. The DFW markert is very easy to get into. There are so many aviation jobs in the DFW area, somebody will put you in their airplane. You might not get what you want right off the bat, but fly a LR35 or HS125 out of the area for a while and things will come your way. DFW is the place to go if you are wanting to fly but having trouble finding work elsewhere. Quote:
Originally Posted by DAS at 10/250
Skydonkey,

]

That's good to know hawkerfo. Everything else I have read painted doom and gloom in the DAL area. I would trade this rat infested hell hole (BPT) for a DAL gig yesterday.
Keep a slot open for me!

Alright, enough already. Anybody care to tell me how you post a quote showing who originally said it? It used to work for me until the change here about six months ago.

Somebody help this tech challenged redneck.

DAS at 10/250 said:

I certainly do not want to go to Dallas, so I guess I'll have to settle for Hef's backstage passes. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.:beer:

DAS at 10/250 said:
Alright, enough already. Anybody care to tell me how you post a quote showing who originally said it? It used to work for me until the change here about six months ago.

Somebody help this tech challenged redneck.

I have NO idea what the hell you did, but good luck finding out!!!:laugh: :beer:
BTW-I'm a tech challenged Yankee.:pimp:

Latest resources

Back