DFW area Corporate gigs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mahi

Anybody know of any? Dallas Love, Ft Worth, Addison, etc. I'm not seeing much on any of the job boards and since I've been in the freight biz, I don't really meet any contacts. Total time is about 2900, 1400 turbojet, 750 jet PIC, and flying my arse off. Looking for a QOL improvement. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

I just got out of FSI recurrent at DFW and those guys are looking for instructors in a serious way. Home every night, decent starting pay, type ratings, and all the networking that one could stand. Every one of my instructors from last year (3 of them) have flying jobs now.

I just got out of FSI recurrent at DFW and those guys are looking for instructors in a serious way. Home every night, decent starting pay, type ratings, and all the networking that one could stand. Every one of my instructors from last year (3 of them) have flying jobs now.

Be careful what you ask....There is a reason every instructor is jumping ship like rats!!! PM If you want the straight scoop...

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to mislead. The problem I spoke of didnt have to do with FSI. It was CAE Simuflite. Specifically, the Raytheon program at DFW Simuflite....

Latest resources

Back