• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Detroit Tigers Plane

Delta3

Total Time
x
I saw it at BKL last week. Is it an MD-80? It looked longer than an RJ, but shorter than an MD-80.

F

fokkerjet

It's a DC 9 -30 series (as bad as they play, it should be a DC 3), the Red Wings have a -50 series.

SheGaveMeClap

Your wife's boyfriend
Total Time
5000+
I thought the Wings and Tigers rode the same airplane. It has both their emblems on the fuselage, along with the Little Caesars logo on the tail.

EX_CV580FR8Dawg

De Oppresso Liber
Total Time
>1
Yeah the Wings and El Tigres ride in the same plane. My buddy flew Captain for them and left for some other corporate outfit on the field, i believe it was Textron. He said it wasn't a bad gig really. Don't knw why he left.

Anybody got the number of that Truck Driving School?

SheGaveMeClap

Your wife's boyfriend
Total Time
5000+
It was always fun to come home from a trip in the Convair, look down the hill when they were boarding the players, and see those hottie flight attendants too!! Not your typical sky hags!!