Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Capthuff

A Pirate past 40
I just got a trip there. Overnight friday June 4th. Anything special going on or any place I should go?

Thanks

The backporch is a pretty good casual atmosphere restaurant right on the beach.

Last edited:
The Swamp (they claim: "Florida's hottest nightclub") is over in Ft. Walton Beach...few miles down the beach from DTS. Have done that a few times. More of a "hookup" sort of college-age place thuogh, they have pretty good bands from time to time. Not too bad if you're in the mood for that. http://www.swampclub.com/

Otherwise, can't go wrong with the Sandestin resort's Baytown Wharf. Good restaurants and bars, pretty casual to upscale. http://www.sandestin.com/baytowne.asp?cat_id=9

Have a good time.
TB

Harbor Docks is my favorite restaurant there. I dunno if you like sushi or not but it is fantastic there. If you get time, head east on the highway (i'm not sure the highway number, but its the main one through town.) for about 30 or so miles. Its a place called Seaside. Its kinda a resort and kinda a town, but it is my favorite place to go. If you go during the evening, they have some good bands every so often. I think they filmed the Truman Show there and its really relaxing.

Cheers!

By the way, i really envy you right now. You don't have extra room on the airplane, do you? I don't eat much, and i fit easily into overhead storage bins...

Hooters!

Latest resources

Back